Foundry Maintenance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Client of Roljobs Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONA great opportunity for Manufacturing Maintenance folks !
We(OUR CLIENT) are one of the leading Automotive Industry who are specialized in Ductile Iron Castings, Machining & Assembly Service, Light-weighting, Engineering, Automotive, Industrial & Heavy Truck.
We are currently seeking a MAINTENANCE MANAGER who will be responsible for the entire upkeep and maintenance of the facility.
JOB ROLE : Maintenance Manager
JOB TYPE : Full time - Permanent
JOB LOCATION : Biscoe, North Carolina
COMPENSATION : $70K - $90K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Relocation
WORK AUTHORIZATION : US Citizen/ GC/ EAD - GC
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON-BOARD IF :
* You have a minimum 5 years of experience in Maintenance management in a manufacturing setting
* You possess strong Electrical, Pneumanic, Welding experience and knowledge
* You have good experince working with Microsoft Excel
* You are able to multi-task and to work in a very fast demanding environment
* You are able to forcast and forsee issues and prevent them
AS A MAINTENANCE MANAGER, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO :
* Conduct regular inspections and ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of a facility.
* Ensure the proper working of all electrical units and systems in the facility.
* Lead a team of subordinates and delegating work areas to them.
* Keep a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in a facility.
* Evaluate the performance of the subordinates.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.