This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
* Concurrently participate in multiple technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
* Act as a primary point of contact for development projects with other technology teams.
* Provide business teams input into project requirements, design and other critical project documentation.
* Ability to manage several support developers; provide leadership, guidance, mentorship
* Responsible for exceptional verbal and written communication including:
* Project risks and issues
* Project status
* Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems.
* Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
* 5+ years of combined software/application development experience
* Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
* Experience developing mobile applications using Swift, Objective C, Java or C#
* Created 1 or more applications available in Apple's AppStore or Google's Android Market
* Experience with the following is highlydesired:
* Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
* Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with phones, challenges with phones
* Experience with GIT source control management.
* Experience consuming SOAP web services
* Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
* Have experience working on successful co-located delivery teams
* Have experience and a passion for test-driven development
* Experience delivering products across multiple releases
* Experience with automated acceptance/regression testing
* Support project releases