Franchise Business Consultant / Coach 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: Franchise Business Consultant / Coach
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
LOCATION: Denver, CO
Our client is a well-respected business consulting firm which provides executive level management and leadership training. This firm partners with customers including large multi-national organizations, as well as thousands of small and medium-sized businesses. Training courses are provided through a global network of franchises operating in 60 countries.
The Franchies Business Consultant / Coach has overall responsibility for helping franchises achieve their goals. The FBC will be assigned the US/English Speaking Region to assist franchisees with their business plans, activity, market execution and monthly facilitating of their leadership sessions. Tracking of the sessions and holding franchisees accountable to their commitments is key to the success of this position. Some travel (10%) may be involved to assist with key client meetings. The Franchise Business Consultant /Coach also helps to develop new sales tools to be implemented throughout the network given research and market information received from the franchisees.
* 5-7years franchise leadership experience with outstanding business growth and operational skills
* Strong executive and business coaching skills
* Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals
* Strong Sales and Marketing experience
* Strong presentation and communication skills - presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed
* Persuasive-Seek ways to strengthen relationships; anticipate and prepare for obstacles; consider and address key motivations of the audience
* Ability to work with international partners
COMPENSATION: In addition to a competitive base salary and commission plan, the company offers comprehensive benefits.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.