This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: FRAUD ANALYST II (2 OPEN POSITIONS)
LOCATION: FORT WORTH (TX).
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12+ MONTHS
TRAINING: 8AM - 5 PM MONDAY - FRIDAY FOR 2 WEEKS; 4 WEEKS IN OJT
* 12:30 PM - 9 PM TUESDAY - SATURDAY
* 12:30 PM - 9 PM SUNDAY - THURSDAY
The Fraud Analyst II reviews customer credit card accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud. Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type. The incumbent will complete inbound credit card calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity. Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to Bank of America. Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution. Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools.
* Previous Banking Experience Desired
* Must have college degree - associates degree at the minimum
* Previous veteran experience is a plus
* 1 year call center experience
* 2 years of previous fraud experience is desired