Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) Clerk 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
JOB TITLE: Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) Clerk
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS):
* Enters information from source documentation into various automated systems such as FDNS/DS or FDNS/NS systems using formatted input screens.
* Source information includes FDNS public safety referral leads and FRAUD referral leads.
* FDNS GOW performs data inquiries and searches on automated systems, modifies, updates and corrects data contained in automated FDNS systems and generates records and reports from these systems.
* Performs all clerical tasks related to FDNS daily operations such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and a variety of other office duties.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* U.S. Citizenship
* At least one year of work experience in an administrative or customer service field.
* Must be computer literate, be able to enter data at a reasonable rate and express or exchange ideas by the spoken word.
* Must qualify for a security clearance and a Secret Clearance.
* Computer skills required: Computer literate, data entry skills preferred and familiar with MS Office Suite Products
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
* Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company s goals
* Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
* Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
* Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbalcommunications
* Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, pull, reach, stoop and/or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
FCi Federal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age,sexual orientation or gender, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.