Fraud Investigations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS ANALYST
LOCATION: CONCORD, CA 94520
Fraud Investigations / East Desk
FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS / EAST RETAIL FIELD WITHIN GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRIMES COMPLIANCE
COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST / FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS / WEST DESK
THIS PERSON WILL SUPPORT THE COMPLIANCE REPORTING TEAM FOR THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRIMES COMPLIANCE GROUP WITHIN THE GLOBAL COMPLIANCE LINE OF BUSINESS.
- FRAUDinvestigators will be responsible for reviewing incoming referrals for possible regulatory reporting and/or a full file investigation. Identifies red flags related to the various fraud types for retailbanking or credit card products such as fraudulent checks/unauthorized withdrawals, electronic transfers, identity theft, online banking fraud, and debit card fraud.
- Project is more retail-related, but team will consider candidates who have either credit card or retailbanking fraud experience. Training on systems and assignment will be provided , but must have fraud background in order to create reports.
DAILY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- identifying, investigating and documenting unusual activity relative to current and/or prospective customers.
- Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when there are: changes in workload, changes in case assignment, challenges with meeting deadlines, competing requirements, and familiar with working in high volume production environment.
SUPPLIERS MUST USE THE JOB SEEKER COMMENTS SECTION TO DOCUMENT HOW EACH JOB SEEKER MEETS OR EXCEEDS THESE REQUIREMENTS AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. ALL JOB SEEKERS SUBMITTED MUST MEET OR EXCEED THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum 2-3years experience in retail or credit card banking, preferably in retail fraud claims, fraud detection, investigation, or compliance
2. Strong understanding of retail account fraud red flags and fraud schemes
3. Analytical skills with the ability to calculate basic financial analysis
4. Proficient in MS Office and able to work with various applications concurrently
5.Attention to detail; high level of accuracy.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as to relay reports to team