Fraud Prevention Operations Strategy, Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION(Design & implement efficient/effective processes)-process improvement
Position Description: This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Deposits Fraud Operations Strategy and is responsible for developing operational strategies, policies and procedures in order to enhance fraud investigation and fraud loss prevention processes. The incumbent will collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders: fraud analytics, reporting, infrastructure, corporate risk, AML, customer service, and other functions in order to develop and maintain effective, efficient, and fully compliant fraud operations processes.
- Design and implement investigation processes for various types of fraud (application and first party fraud, account take over, transactional fraud, etc.)
- Establish operational procedures to manage risk and apply decision strategies
- Design and improve associated servicing aspects of fraud prevention (account actioning, communication, etc)
- Work to improve our current fraud detection, investigation and treatment processes and suggest new process to reduce fraud losses
- Conduct detailed process reviews and call listening to identify opportunity for improvements
- Develop KPIs, create, and disseminate reports pertaining to the field operations process
- Provide results and direction to senior headquarters and field management
- OtherInternal Fraud duties as assigned by Management
Skills Required: - Bachelors (Masters preferred) in business administration, operations, industrial design.
- 3- 5years of relevant experience in banking industry with some experience in Fraud Operations preferred
- Experience in developing fraud prevention and investigation strategies (fraudulent application, account takeover, recovery)
- Experience in fraud prevention, investigation operations or collection centers
- Understanding of new process implementation, monitoring, reporting and enhancements
- Previous exposure to or designation of LeanSix Sigma (process improvement, etc)
- Capacity/WFM planning
- Experience fraud and call center technologies (dialer, IVR, skip tracing, etc.)
- Development of operational metrics and scorecards
- Experience used of MS Office Suite (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Technical skills such as SQL and SAS are a plus