Fraud Prevention Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Fraud Prevention Specialist Job
Adecco is currently assisting one of Austin tech leaders in their search for experienced Fraud Prevention Specialists to support their online store. This position is located in North Austin, TX. This position is a contract job opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Fraud Prevention Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviews and analyzes blocked orders to detect possible fraudulent activity and determine the appropriate next steps
- Cancels fraudulent orders and serves as a point of contact between customers, credit card banks, and shipping carriers when necessary
- Analyzes, identifies, and communicates trends for reporting
- Reviews credit issues and processes as necessary
Fraud Prevention Specialist candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Experience with SAP
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with phenomenal attention to detail
This position requires flexibility to work between 6 AM and 12 AM and is anticipated 9/19/16
Pay for this position is $14.00/Hour. This is a contract opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Fraud Prevention Specialist related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled