Free Asset Movement Analyst I - SEI Wealth Platform
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
The Free Asset Movement Analyst works with the SEI Private Trust Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI. The Free Asset Movement Analyst works within a Team tasked with the satisfactory transfer of Customer Accounts to or from SEI Private Trust Company. This role requires a self-motivated, goal oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a time sensitive delivery schedule.
The responsibilities for this position may include some or all of the following:
* Receive and prioritize Account Transfer Documentation and directives received from clients.
* Perform comprehensive quality assurance check of Account Transfer Documentation. Reject unsatisfactory documentation back to clients with clear and comprehensive specifics.
* Ability to read and understand brokerage/investment statements to ensure that expected assets are pended to GWP accurately and timely.
* Perform effective follow-up contact points with contra-brokers to validate transfer paperwork has been received in good order, and that the requested transfers are proceeding successfully. Log call specifics to transfers tracking database in a comprehensive manner.
* Ensure details which need to be relayed to clients are completed in a satisfactory manner.
* Understand and perform inter-account transfers as directed by clients.
* Respond to all client and internal inquiries in a timely and satisfactory manner.
* Ensure a positive client experience throughout the account transfer process.
* Provide back-up to other team members as required.
* Assist in implementation of new technology.
* BA/BS degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or business related field; or the equivalent in education and work experience
* Analyze and resolve problems in logical manner
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and internal/external clients.
* Make decisions involving issues that may impact company financials, and making recommendations based upon interpreting policies, procedures, and regulations.
* Understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
* Work effectively and productively with others.
* Demonstrate effective and professional written and verbal communication skills for a business work environment
* Effectively coordinate, perform and complete multiple duties and assignments concurrently and in a timely manner.
* Must be willing to work effectively independently, as well as in a team, in an open floor environment
* Previous experience in a Banking environment is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment may require an individual to move around the office and from building to building which may expose the individual to weather conditions outside. The individual has to be able to sit or be stationary at a computer and use computers for extended periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the environment is moderate and the individual must be able to communicate and exchange information with people in person and over the telephone and email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.