- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Free Certified Nursing Assistant Class
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Free Nursing Assistant Class!
Must apply online or in person at facility by September 22, 2016
Class Starts September 25th, 2016 and will be held in Medford, OR
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
This is a 23 day class, Monday through Friday. Class hours: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Clinical Hours 6am-2:30pm.
14 days of class work and 9 days of clinical work. This is a great start
to become a licensed Nursing Assistant in the State of Oregon and we offer full time
positions after graduating and becoming licensed.
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility!
Avamere at Medford
835 Crater Lake Ave.
Medford, OR 97504
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Assist resident s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Ensure that resident s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Medford is a 156 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, transitional and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Unique to Avamere at Medford is a fitness center with a swimming pool and gym, a Massage Therapist and in addition, outdoor patios and a wide variety of activities available for patients functioning at different cognitive levels. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!