This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
West Sacramento, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Responsible for data entry of daily freight orders that are given to California Cold Logistics. Creates and updates weekly and period reports for customer review and analysis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Enters customer orders in TMW Freight Software
* Confirms and updates all shipments
* Creates and send daily reports to management team
* Prepare required paperwork for billing purposes
* Create customer reports and contract
* Performs other job duties as required
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* 1 2 years related supply chain or transportation experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word 2007; Microsoft Excel 2007
* Ability to multi task and handle multiple transactions at the same time
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.