- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Fresh - Sr Channel Account Mgr - Tampa, FL
Responsible for Albert s Sales in assigned geographical regions and/or key accounts. Manage, direct, and coordinate all sales plans and programs. Create partnering relationships of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction and loyalty. Recommend and establish sales promotions, contests, and incentive programs. Oversee development of new accounts and servicing of existing accounts. Create partnerships with vendor and broker and other trade partners. Develop and execute sales plans and goals designed to increase sales, profits, and market share and to minimize expenses. Ensure professional business relations exist with customers and their needs are met. Has an understanding of assigned region or accounts business, financials, products/services, the market, and account needs. Complexity is moderate (territory/assigned accounts, products/services, sales or account management process). Has moderate authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of effective sales programs and
* policies with the goal to exceed margin growth rate
* Assist Senior Management with long and short-run regional sales strategies and plans to target potential new business and existing
* Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with HACCP and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
* Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the Albert s Recall Plan.
* Ensure sales plans complement and support established Company-wide goals.
* Forecast profit and volume growth and related goals.
* Assist in preparing sales budget.
* Responsible for the effective performance of sales activities.
* Conduct regular reviews of sales activities and effectiveness. Develop promotions, and incentives to increase sales and improve performance on lower volume products.
* Provide recommendations regarding improvements in sales and service delivery, programs, and procedures.
* Research and evaluate current and potential markets for sales opportunities. Develop recommendations.
* Determine market strategies and goals for Company products and services related to the sales environment.
* Exceed customer expectations.
* Make sales presentations to major accounts as necessary. Ensure sales process is professional and effective.
* Develop and oversee technical or product training as needed.
* Ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining professional business relations with customers, distributors, and trade contacts.
* Ensure requests, needs, and questions are promptly resolved. Ensure customers are informed of Company products, programs, and promotions.
* Monitor service delivery and ensure excellence in service levels.
* Represent the Company at trade functions.
* Follow-up on all notices for action and new account opportunities.
* Ensure the Company's professional reputation is maintained.
* Maintain awareness of the Company's competitive position, industry trends, and the changing business environment
* Complete special projects as required.
* * Demonstrated ability to drive new business and close sales.
* * Reliable, self-starter and highly motivated team player.
* * Able to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships with a diverse group of individuals; a team player.
* * Excellent customer service skills.
* * Proactive with excellent follow-through.
* * Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication skills.
* * Comfortable in a highly open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
* * Strong problem solver and negotiator.
* * Professional presence and appearance according to industry standards.
* * Ability to present complex topics in an engaging manner to a group of business professionals at all levels of an organization.
* * Comfortable in making group / corporate presentations.
* * Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
* * Excellent attention to detail.
* * Competent computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* * Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales team environment or home office with minimum supervision.
* Bachelor s degree in marketing or business management (or a related field) or equivalent experience preferred
* Knowledge of Company products.
* Understanding of sales forecasting, programs, promotions and related techniques.
* Familiarity with sales markets.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* 5 + years sales/account management experience
* 3-5 years experience with documented ability to achieve new business development revenue objectives, within perishables food industry; organics preferred
* Experience in developing and carrying out business plans, sales plans, and commission programs.
* Strong leadership abilities
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.