Freshman Admissions Presenter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Newport News, VA
This position partners with our Freshman Admissions Advisor to help high school students in the community we serve learn about our educational opportunities. In this role, the incoming employee will be trained through an initial formal training and certification process. Under the direction of the program Director, this position will increase awareness about ECPI University as well as build relationships with students, educators and administrators.
* Representing the University to prospective students, educators, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the university selection process.
* Develop and manage relationships in multiple high schools through different grade levels.
* Specifically focus on partnerships in High Schools within a prescribed territory.
* Adhering to a strict code of conduct and compliance
* Presenting a dynamic and professional workshop to high school aged students to increase awareness of ECPI University.
* Develop and manage a territory within a local area of the campus.
* Travel 80-90% of the time.
* Helping students within our community understand our program offerings.
* Assisting in the development and delivery of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
* Bachelors degree preferred.
* Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. of equipment and material
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Strong public speaking skills. Advanced training preferred.
* Ability to present the University in a positive way to diverse populations.
* Ability to maintain quality in your presentation through all obstacles that arise.
* Experience coordinating programs and events.
* Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software tools.
* Advanced technology skills. Tablet, PDA, Smart Phone, PC/MAC etc.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.