Freshman Admissions Presenter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Newport News, VA
* Develop and manage relationships in multiple high schools with teachers and administrators.
* Schedule and present a dynamic and professional workshop to high school aged students to increase awareness of ECPI University and create partnerships within high schools.
* Assist in the development and delivery of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
* Provide excellent customer service to all prospective and enrolled students.
* Complete other projects and duties as needs arise.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 1-3 years of successful recruitment experience to include appointment setting, territory agreement and follow-up skills.
* Experience coordinating programs and events.
* Advanced presentation technology skills, projectors, tablets, PDAs, etc.
* Ability to work some evenings and some weekends
* Ability to present the University in a positive way to diverse populations through a strong, student-centered ethic
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
* Strong public speaking and training skills preferred
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software tools
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Student-centered focus
* Talented and committed co-workers
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.