Front Desk Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
* Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning room, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys.
* Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
* Directs guest to room by showing location on resort map.
* Conveys information to guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
* Provides concierge duties to guest by answering any inquiries regarding resort and other services guest may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
* Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
* Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
* Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements.
* Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the housekeeping department.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes rapport, and projects professional tone.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled