Front Desk Receptionist
Job Summary: This position will support all leadership for a large a call cenrter and handle all front desk responsibilities and the space and facilities management. This individual must demonstrate Adreima's values and contribute to the company's financial success by ensuring that the company's practices and services maintain the value of the company.
Primary / Essential Functions:
The Primary/ essential job duties may not be exhaustive.
* Responsible for the front desk area ensuring that all guests are greeted in a timely and professional manner.
* Responsible for receiving all phone calls and transferring to the appropriate party.
* Ensuring that the front desk area is always clean and ready for guests.
* Keeping the conference rooms and break rooms stocked, cleaned and maintain all conference room calendars
Space and Facilities Management
* Space management; keep track of all transfers of space and assistance with moving at Phoenix Support Center.
* Maintain all facility issue requests and communicate to building management and follow up on complete dates.
* Includes cleaning, approval, and quotes, set up.
* Vendor relationships to include new contracts, renewals and negotiations.
* Maintain locks are functioning.
* Maintain parking cards and reserved spaces with evaluation yearly of people in spaces.
* Preparing and printing badges for company
* Update of Global Address Book and Team Member Location list
* Maintain and activate security badges and access
* 2 -4 yrs experience in an administrative assistant/receptionist role or bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar field
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of programs such as; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Excellent verbal and written communications essential.
* Strong organizational and coordination abilities are required
Adreima fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.