Front Desk Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role of the Front Office Supervisor is to ensure the appropriate checking in and checking out of guests in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining four star/four diamond standards. Additionally, he/she will be responsible handling guest issues and forwarding along as needed.
* To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures.
* To be experienced with various guest scenarios.
* To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
* To be familiar with all hotel facilities and offerings.
* To understand the influence and importance of all departments on the Front Desk.
* Responsible for the training of new associates.
* Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the Assistant Manager.
* Understand and be able to perform rooms control duties.
* Broad knowledge of Epitome, Synergy and Vingcard systems.
* Familiar with all reservation special packages.
* Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures.
* Attain a high propensity for customer service.
* Previous cash handling experience.
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
* May require working overnight shift.
* Computer Skills (Synergy, Nucleus, Epitome, Vision, GoConcierge, Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: