Front End Developer / Lead
Role : Front End Developer/Lead
Location: santa Clara,CA
Full Time Role
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
* Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps as needed to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
* Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
* Create graphical assets as needed to assist other business segments
* Have a good understanding of how a software developer needs the UI design specifications presented so the correct information can be documented,under the correct software layer.
Be able to effectively communicate this information to the Engineering design specification writer.
* Ability to collaborate with Project Managers,System Architects,Developers and other UI/UX Designers
* Outstanding communication skills
* Able to work efficiently and meet/exceed deadlines under pressure
* Willingness to learn domain knowledge when required
* Stay abreast of any industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies being used for the Internet
MINIMUM CERTIFICATIONS/EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science (or similar specialization) or equivalent experience
1-2 years of professional experience in product design