Front End Supervisor- Salem FT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
North Shore Physicians Group(NSPG)
Under direct supervision of the Practice Manager, the Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for site alignment with organizational mission, vision and strategic goals within the Partners health care network while managing all aspects of front desk operations and collaboratively leading and supervising staff team members to achieve targets. Supervisors will oversee staff and job tasks assigned to reception, payment posting, and self-pay accounts receivable. The Front Desk Supervisor will ensure that all provider schedules are appropriately populated and registration information is captured. Supervisors must possess strong business acumen, leadership skills, workforce development skills and be a change innovator with demonstrated ability to represent the organization internally and externally.
* Proficiency with Excel, Word, Various practice management, scheduling and billing systems,
* Supervisory and leadership experience and are knowledgeable of process improvement/change management
* Excellent oral and written skills
* Excellent team building and communication skills
* Superb customer service skills
* At least 1 year experience in health care
* High School Diploma and 2 years supervisory experience
* Experience in managing and supervising other staff member in a health care settings.
* Associates or Bachelors degree in health care of related field and 1 year experience in health care or related field