Front Office Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Maintain a clean and attractive shop for guests, while offering superior customer service.
* Promote sales by using suggestive selling techniques. Ensure that the shop is kept clean, and that displays are attractively merchandised to promote sales.
* Ensure all assigned inventory counts are accurate.
* Protect assets against losses and shoplifting.
* Handle all cash transactions accurately. Follow proper procedures for credit card and room charge transactions and obtain proper identification and department information for all associate discounts. Adhere to the hotel cash handling policies. Practice proper register operation procedures.
* Assist in the training of new staff to ensure standard operating procedures are communicated and adhered to.
* Maintain constant communication line with gift shop manager/supervisor in order to keep abreast of all shop related problems, customer requests and fast moving items to maximize sales and guest satisfaction.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Mathematic proficiency required to handle cash.
* Requires knowledge of computer equipment or other technical devices and the ability to operate cash register.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled