Front Office Technology Platform Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Analyze current front-office process models and transform where applicable
* Manage and lead a team of developers, business analysts, and testers
* Develop and manage platform budget and resourcing requirements
* Ensure technology risks are understood, communicated, and effectively mitigated
* Effectively communicate platform related changes, risks and issues
* Integrate an effective DevOps model that effectively supports all front-office environments
* Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with front office order management and trading systems such as Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin, Bloomberg AIM, Markit thinkFolio, etc.
* Deep domain knowledge and experience in supporting Portfolio Management and Trading processes
* Experience in program and delivery management
* Extensive end-to-end understanding and practical working experience of the software delivery life cycle
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field