Fry Cook (Steady Extra)- Bally's - ReqCode 574935
Caesars Entertainment - Las Vegas, NVThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Caesars Entertainment... Caesars Entertainment
- Las Vegas, NV
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Part Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Come Do Your Best Work Here!
Caesars Entertainment is the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada almost 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new properties, expansions and acquisitions. On June 13, 2005, Harrah's Entertainment acquired Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and now owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 54 casinos in five countries, primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. With nearly 4 million square feet of casino space, more than 40,000 hotel rooms and nearly 100,000 employees, the Caesars portfolio is the most diverse in the gaming industry. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its customers through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.
For nearly 30 years we've set the standard now you can too. As an employee of Bally's, you will embody the spirit of Las Vegas with classic style, timeless glamour and high rolling excitement. This classic yet contemporary property is where you will entertain our guests as they enjoy 2,814 rooms, 244 suites, 6 restaurants and 1,250 slot and video poker machines. Bally's is the place for the smart and sophisticated to start their career.
GENERAL SUMMARY The fry cook is responsible for cooking and preparing a variety of menu items per recipe standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparing and cooking stocks, sauces, soups, stews, etc
· Helping to do preparation work, cutting, slicing, dicing
· Performing back-up functions for the front line such as preparing and assembling dishes for front cooks
· Cooling and properly storing food items.
· Changing food out and restocking items daily as necessary.
· Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
· Work requires a minimum of one year experience required.
· Work requires ability to work from a standing position for extended periods of time.
· Work requires pushing carts up to 70lbs, lifting full pots up to 100lbs, repetitive stirring, and bending at the waist.
Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time constraint. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume in a timely manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.