Fuel Tech I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Stripes LLC / APT is in the process of interviewing candidates for Fuel Technician. These positions will report directly to the Fuel Supervisor in their respective areas.
Some areas of responsibility include:
* Program and repair Ruby, Topaz, and Sapphire POS (Point of Sale) systems.
* Repair and calibrate dispensers.
* Replace nozzles and hoses on dispensers.
* Change fuel filters.
* Troubleshoot electronic and mechanical parts of pumps.
* Repair and notify appropriate personnel when fuel dispensers are not working properly.
* Assist with various duties as assigned.
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Previous experience in fuel maintenance and/or maintenance related trade school preferred.
* Electronic and computer skills preferred.
* .Willing and able to travel long distances when necessary.
* Ability to perform the four basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
* Ability to work with various hand and power tools.
* Ability to interact with store personnel, customers, and management in a professional courteous manner.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Must have the ability to obtain certifications on Wayne Fuel Dispensers and Verifone POS.
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year maintenance experience.
* Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record required
* Must be able to work flexible hours such as weekends, on-call, evenings and holidays..