FuelEd National Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Home
Browse Open Jobs | Search Open Jobs | Submit a General Profile | Edit Your Profile | View Submitted Applications
FuelEd National Account Manager
National Account Manager INSPIRE THE FUTURE!
Fuel Education (FuelEd) is dedicated to providing flexible, personalized pre-K to 12th grade online learning solutions.
The National Account Manager acquires and services new and existing clients within an assigned territory. They work with school administrators to assess their needs and find ways to partner with them on solutions that will help them better serve their students based on an expert knowledge of K12 s broad portfolio of products and services.
AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER, YOU WILL...
* Acquire new clients through prospecting to identify and qualify new potential customers, virtual school programs and online public schools; develops leads through cold calling and referral channels to generate appointments and establish relationships;
* Participate in trade shows by representing K12 and sharing information on our products; prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations;
* Work with customers to understand their overall objectives and requirements; prepares a plan for each customer to identify how short and long term needs may be met;
* Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory; closes sales of prospective customers to meet sales goals;
* Maintain new and existing account relationships through regular customer contact; advises of new products and service offerings, and obtains feedback on products;
* Serve as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization; takes ownership of issues with professionalism and control;
* Work across departments to coordinate sales efforts with various key stakeholders on oftentimes complex and prolonged issues;
* Maintain complete and accurate client data in the appropriate systems on a timely basis to help ensure a clean knowledge transfer and hand-off of closed sales to Operations;
* Effectively communicates with K12 s Key Accounts and Corporate Staff providing reports on the budget and sales activity, forecasting the demand for product(s) within their territory; and providing feedback to marketing and product engineering teams for future products;
* Contribute to the formal review process of all business activities in the assigned territories on at least a quarterly basis
Get to know FuelEd!
* Learn more about FuelEd!
* Behind the Scenes
* A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students individual needs* If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for three weeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12 s learning management system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child s learning.
* Three (3) years of experienced working in K-12 school districts and/or school administration
* Team player, able to work well across the organization on complex issues * Knowledge of the K-12 education industry
* Outside sales experience prospecting school district administration(s)
* Measurable success in acquiring new business and enhancing current clients
* Previous experience using a Customer Relationships Management application such as Salesforce
* Ability to travel overnight up to 100% of the time
* Bachelor s degree
WHO ARE WE*
* An Open Letter from Nate Davis, Executive Chairman, K12 Inc.
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend