FuelEd National Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
FuelEd National Account Manager
National Account Managers MAKE A DIFFERENCE! A passionate National Account Manager is needed for K12 and FuelEducation. We want you to be a part of our talented team!
The FuelEd National Account Manager acquires and services new and existing clients within an assigned territory. They work with school administrators to assess their needs and find ways to partner with them on solutions that will help them better serve their students based on an expert knowledge of FuelEd s broad portfolio of products and services.
AS A NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR FUELEDUCATION, YOU WILL...
* Acquire new clients through prospecting to identify and qualify new potential customers, virtual school programs and online public schools; develops leads through cold calling and referral channels to generate appointments and establish relationships;
* Participate in trade shows by representing FuelEd and sharing information on our products; prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations;
* Work with customers to understand their overall objectives and requirements; prepares a plan for each customer to identify how short and long term needs may be met;
* Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory; closes sales of prospective customers to meet sales goals;
* Work across departments to coordinate sales efforts with various key stakeholders on oftentimes complex and prolonged issues;
* Maintain complete and accurate client data in the appropriate systems on a timely basis to help ensure a clean knowledge transfer and hand-off of closed sales to Operations;
* Effectively communicate with FuelEd s Key Accounts and Corporate Staff providing reports on the budget and sales activity, forecasting the demand for product(s) within their territory; and providing feedback to marketing and product engineering teams for future products;
* Contributes to the formal review process of all business activities in the assigned territories on at least a quarterly basis.
WHO ARE WE* As partners, K12 & FuelEducation deliver innovative online curriculum and instructional excellence to every student.
* Be a Part of an incredible blended learning experience
* K12: Take a Peek Inside
* Our Mission
* Three (3) years of sales experience working in school districts and/or with school administrations
* Team player, able to work well across the organization on complex issues
* Outside sales experience prospecting school district administration(s)
* Measurable success in acquiring new business and enhancing current clients
* Passion for education
* Excellent presentation skills
* Previous experience using a Customer Relationships Management application such as Salesforce
* Ability to travel overnight 75% of the time
* Bachelor s degree
* Knowledge of the FuelEd/K-12 education industry
IS ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
RIGHT FOR YOU*
* Are you able to create compelling sales pitches*
* Do you have strong experience in sales*
* Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment*
* Are you committed to excellence*
K offers a generous suite of benefits. Check them out!
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend