Fulfillment Operations Analyst - 8139
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/28/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities in fulfillment processes,SAP functionality, and backlog management.
* Support process enhancements, modifications and best practices development.
* Track quarterly metrics on CM on-time delivery/commits, fulfillment error rates, fulfillment lead times, and recommend action items to improve these metrics.
* Provide project management support and UAT support for group projects.
* Maintain department training documentation
* Cross train on all products and processes and serve as a back-up within the order fulfillment group.
* Background in quote-to-cash, revenue recognition, SOX controls related to fulfillment, operations, and ERP
* Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent
* 4+ years of Fulfillment, Inventory Analysis or Business Analysisexperience
* Computer literate including SAP, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
* Proactive self-starter with problem solving abilities and strong analytical skills
* Proactive thinker and problem solver
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to deal with changing priorities and environment
* Ability to develop relationships and work in a team environment
* Ability to sort through ambiguity and work sometimes undefined roles
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.