This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Our direct client is in need of a Fulfillment Specialist! This role facilitates interaction between customer service, warehouse, marketing and sales, and shipping. Processes orders, schedules and releases orders for shipment according to sales policy and customer requirements, and investigates and resolves complex customer complaints.
* Process customer orders received via all input methods (EDI/ internal PO inbox/ account portal).
* Manage order process in an accurate and timely manner from receipt of customer order through customer shipment, delivery, and payment for designated customer accounts.
* Manage carrier quotes to drive cost efficiency and shipping reliability
* Strong knowledge of products, customers, carrier vendors.
* Support purchase order tracking efforts for key accounts.
* Manage Vendor Compliance policies and relationships for assigned accounts where applicable.
* Support manual data entry for order fulfillment process (routing, billing, invoicing entry).
* Correspond with carrier vendors and internal/ external customers.
* Resolve customer service issues.
* Enter and maintain purchase order process within our ERP and TMS system (Microsoft Great Plains/ HighJump).
* Complete the order allocation/inventory check process.
* Manage return/correction orders for shipment refusals, carrier damages, and carrier shortages.
* Investigate and resolve open orders inquiries and shipping/carrier related invoice issues.
* Contact internal customers regarding inventory specific situations: open orders, back-orders, in-transit updates.
* Utilize software capabilities and revise data entry procedures as appropriate.
* Manage carrier shipping matrix to monitor the order quoting process for assigned accounts.
* Monitor inventory levels through fulfillment process and notify Supply Chain of stock outages and back orders.
* Support the allocation process for assigned accounts to ensure proper order fulfillment.
* Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
* Bachelor s Degree and or/equivalent experience required.
* 1-3 years order fulfillment/ customer service experience in relevant industry.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web based application/ ERP systems. EDI experience is a must. .
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.