Full Stack Application Technical Lead 8/16/2016
Feasterville Trevose, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: FULL STACK APPLICATION TECHNICAL LEAD - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: FEASTERVILLE-TREVOSE, PA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
TECHNICAL LEAD/LEAD DEVELOPER - APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
* Here are the top things which client wants from the candidate :
* Working comfortably within a team environment.
* 75% hands on development (Client does not want someone who is coordinating more than doing development), 25% coordination with offshore team.
* Can work independently
Client is spending their energy into developing the next generation of web applications, tools, solutions and products that will both delight and help expand customer base of our rapidly growing company focused on providing medical and security assistance to travelers.
The technical lead is responsible for application design and development of roadmap features, design key product infrastructure components, support operations and integration with other products. In practice this also means coordinatin and collaborating cross-functionally with other development, QA and support teams. A large part of attention involves understanding the details of the features and architecture requirements, leading the end to end development, deployment and supports our flagship consumer facing suite of products.
We need someone who is passionate about technology domain, extremely proactive, detail oriented, a driver, and comfortable developing solutions in a wide variety of technologies and frameworks. Strong technical leadership, communications, and team-building skills are essential.
* Design and develop roadmap features and key technical infrastructure components
* Work closely with fellow developers, project managers and QA teams in coordinating tasks and deliverables.
* Drive end to end development satisfying the functional, non-functional and infrastructure requirements for the features to be developed.
* Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive full-stack software development experience preferably in multi-tenant web applications.
* At least 7+ year's hands-on development experience with one or more of the programming languages (e.g. C#, C++, C, Ruby, Java and Python)
* Strong background and experience with object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
* Experience and worked with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful services development.
* Experience with writing clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, automation, design patterns, refactoring etc.).
* Good understanding of deployment infrastructure - load balancing, firewall, connectivity etc.
* Experience in open source web development.
* Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, HTTP Proxies)
* Experience in writing software that is highly performing and scalable.
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related degree, or equivalent work experience
* Proven experience in developing web based products
* Strong understanding and experience in every phase of SDLC.
* Proven experience with Scrum - No Scrum, but familiarity and understanding with the agile development model.
* Experience working and thriving in a dynamic, high tech start-up environment.
* Ability to lead and collaborate working with other developers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate and translate effectively across multiple groups from design and tech to QA and support teams.