Full Stack Developer 8/10/2016
Sapient Global Markets
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR INTERACTIVE DEVELOPER
The Senior Interactive Developer will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engage out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time datasets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to apply creative solutions to UX screens and visualizations and implement both the UX and the services that support the UX as well as update temporary cache and persistent storage. The individual will be expected to participate in continuous improvement process as well as suggest ideas that enhance product value to customers.
* Work with client architect/senior developers to perform high level/low level design/architecture.
* Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
* Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
* Code Configuration and Release Management.
* Production Support and Bug Fixes.
* 5 years programming experience
* Required Proficient with JSON and RESTful web services
* Required Experience with one of the following queuing technologies: Rabbit, IBM MQ, ZeroMQ, MSMS MQ, Signal R, Redis
* Required : Database Stored Procedures, SQL ANSI 92
* Required : One of the following : Bootstrap, Kube, Foundation or equivalent experience in a responsive framework
* Desired One of the following : D3.js, HighCharts, amCharts, ZoomCharts or equivalent
* Desired Map Reduce / Higher Order Function Designs
* Desired Document Database : Mongo, Cassandra, HBase / Hypertable, CouchDB, Hypertable
* Desired : C#
* Experience with UX and rich Front End Applications.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Sapient Global Markets offers a competitive base salary, bonus, excellent medical, dental and vision, 3 weeks vacation, 401k matching, dedication to employee L&D, unlimited upward mobility and much much more.
About Global Markets
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to todays evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Companys business.