This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
Sapient Global Markets
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR INTERACTIVE DEVELOPER
The Senior Interactive Developer will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engage out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time datasets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to create, develop and test highly robust front ends for the financial industry. The individual will be expected to participate in continuous improvement process as well as suggest ideas that enhance product value to customers.
* Work with client architect/senior developers to perform high level/low level design/architecture.
* Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
* Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
* Code Configuration and Release Management.
* Production Support and Bug Fixes.
- Experience in robust testing of UI (Jasmine, Mocha)
- Experience in NodeJS, React preferred
- Experience with large scale enterprise applications
- Experience working with large data sets at enterprise level
- Deep knowledge of high performance, scalability, caching
- Experience preferred in:
- Experience in highly structured environment
- Web application architect
WHAT WE OFFER:
Sapient Global Markets offers a competitive base salary, bonus, excellent medical, dental and vision, 3 weeks vacation, 401k matching, dedication to employee L&D, unlimited upward mobility and much much more.
About Global Markets
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to todays evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Companys business.