Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: FULL STACK DEVELOPER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: HERNDON, VA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* The candidate chosen for this position will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will be a part of the team that turns the vision of our product road map into reality.
* We're looking for someone whose development experience involves delivering highly scalable, secure services targeted at large numbers of users.
* Because we deliver a system, not just an app, our whole team needs to have familiarity with what it takes to build the front-end, the back-end, and everything in between.
* The chosen candidate must be passionate about solving challenging development problems and delivering the highest qualitysoftware possible utilizing the very latest in technology.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
* BA/BSdegree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
* Experience REST-based web services utilizing languages such as NodeJS or Go
* Experience delivering services in highly scalable Microservices architectures
* Experience with NoSQL data stores such as Couchbase, MongoDB, or Dynamo
* Experience with in-memory datastores/caches like Redis and Memcached
* Experience with could-based development on AWS, Azure, or GCP
* Experience with both Linux and Windows deployment environments
* Ability to thrive in an agile development environment / process
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS :
* Experience building and delivering / integrating with software in an enterprise setting
* Experience with real-time communications technologies such as WebSockets
* Experience Building C# Server-Side Applications
* Experience Building Web Front Ends
* Familiarity with Mobile Development
* Experience with DevOps processes and tools such as
* Build Automation
* Continuous Integration
* Continuous Delivery
* Automated Testing
* Source Code Management