Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Designs, develops, tests, and documents cloud based RESTful API UIand services
* Implements advanced queries for ElasticSearch
* Configures automated system integration through CI/CD.
* Creates automated unit tests, integration tests, stress/load tests, and tracks found bugs.
* Assists with product studies, performs requirements analysis, and develops softwarearchitectures to meet requirements
* Creates technical proposals and white papers, write functional and design specifications
* Measure compliance against standards
* Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
* Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
* JSON and ElasticSearch or other similar technologies
* RESTful server and client implementations
* Linux OS, Virtual Machines, and Containers
* Experience with IaaS, and PaaS cloud services is a big plus.
* Git source code control
* Experience working in an agile (scrum) development environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* 6+ years previous professional experience
* BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
* Knowledge of payments industry is a plus
* Experience with coding skills across a variety of distributed technologies is a plus
* Exposure to integrations with Business Rules Management Systems is desired