Full - Stack Developer with Node.js
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
_Hope you are doing great_
_If you are interested please reply with below detail_
_BEST TIME FOR CALL_
Position: Full-Stack developer with Node.js
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 12+Months (Long term)
Green card or US Citizen only
Extensive Java J2EE experience .
Experience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
* Knowledge and experience with Cloud based implementation, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice, and Tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus
* Experience in creating design/technical documentation
* Must have working experience with Node.js
* Experience in different application servers, preferably IBM WebSphere application server
* Experience in developing Design patterns and UMLs
* Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (such as Version One, Rally, or JIRA)
* Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML), MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
* Extensive knowledge of SOA principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures
* Extensive experience in Object Relational Mapping technologies like JPA/Hibernate in web service technologies
Extensive experience with Unit Testing using JUnit