Full Stack Front End Software Engineer, Salesforce1 App Ex Team
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
FULL STACK, FRONT-END FOCUSED SOFTWARE ENGINEER, SALESFORCE1 APP EX TEAM
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our team works across multiple layers of Salesforce's UI stack - The things we build include everything from the underlying UI framework (layout, navigation, message handling) to backend platform API and metadata to setup and administration. You can see our work in all of the new Lightning UIs being rolled out for Salesforce1, Lightning Experience, and more.
All of our engineers have just a bit of product manager in them, and it shows in their dedication to all phases of software delivery: strategy, design, code, and support. We care less about specific skills and libraries and more about fast learners, detailed thinkers, and diligent coders.
* Work closely with product owner and designers to understand the needs of the business and create feature plans that balance business priorities with technical feasibility. These plans include scope, dependencies, and required test cases.
* Help author and review functional specs and effectively communicate the technical architecture that will underlie them.
* Design and implement the code for features, as well as their unit, functional, and/or integration tests.
* Create test plans for each story and review with the team.
* Help other engineers by verifying their completed features and bug fixes.
* Participate in code reviews for both functional and test code.
* Resolve complex technical issues at scale (large code base, large user base).
* Highly effective communication skills, especially technical writing
* Excellent time management skills. Not passive in the face of uncertainty or obstacles.
* Evaluate feature plans or bugs from a user perspective to ensure we're implementing the right solution. Understand who the user is, what they're trying to do, and how potential solutions will affect them.
* Evaluate designs and provide estimates from both functional implementation and test difficulty standpoints.
* Proficiency in Java with regards to server-side programming.
* Experience with version control systems and managing branches.
SALESFORCE, THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS PLATFORM AND WORLD\'S #1 CRM, EMPOWERS COMPANIES TO CONNECT WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS IN A WHOLE NEW WAY. THE COMPANY WAS FOUNDED ON THREE DISRUPTIVE IDEAS: A NEW TECHNOLOGY MODEL IN CLOUD COMPUTING, A PAY-AS-YOU-GO BUSINESS MODEL, AND A NEW INTEGRATED CORPORATE PHILANTHROPY MODEL. THESE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES HAVE TAKEN OUR COMPANY TO GREAT HEIGHTS, INCLUDING BEING NAMED ONE OF FORBES\'S "WORLD\'S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY" FIVE YEARS IN A ROW AND ONE OF FORTUNE\'S "100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR" EIGHT YEARS IN A ROW. WE ARE THE FASTEST GROWING OF THE TOP 10 ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE COMPANIES, AND THIS LEVEL OF GROWTH EQUALS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW A CAREER AT SALESFORCE. TOGETHER, WITH OUR WHOLE OHANA (HAWAIIAN FOR "FAMILY") MADE UP OF OUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS AND COMMUNITIES, WE ARE WORKING TO IMPROVE THE STATE OF THE WORLD.
*Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.