Full Stack Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IDC Technologies Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONI am looking for FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER in BURBANK OR LA, CALIFORNIA USA for FTE
NOTE: Also I request you to please send me UPDATED RESUME and details sheet mentioned below:
* Full Name (As per passport):
* C-Location (City/State):
* Updated Contact (Home/Cell):
* E-Mail Id:
* Work Authorization:
* Education Details (Degree/University/Location/Year):
* Interview Availability(Best Time to Call)
* Skype Id:
* Date of Birth:
* Joining Availability:
* Total Experience:
* US Experience:
* SSN Last 4 Digit:
* Expected annual salary :
POSITION: Full stack JavaDeveloper
ONSITE WORK LOCATION: Burbank or Los Angeles,California USA
MODE OF HIRING: FTE
* Should be very Strong in CORE JAVA - FUNDAMENTALS.
* Extensive Knowledge and interest in established and emerging J2EE frameworks for Web Services, ORM, IOC, MVC, RIA, SOA, UML, build, Unit testing, Mocking, Logging is required
* Should be able to translate technical design into code using J2EE TECHNOLOGY STACK.
* Should have demonstrated abilities in designing.
* Should be able to write effective unit test cases achieving ~100% code coverage.
* Should be an avid learner of new technologies, innovate and demonstrate this attribute.
* Experience in database - SQL/PLSQL is an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Should have done client facing roles in the past for at least 1.5-2 years.
* Should have experience in PRODUCT TRANSFORMATION.
* Has to be proficient with Agile methodologies.(Certified SRCUM master preferable).