Full Stack Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ensures the creation, enhancement, and operations of multiple customer facing systems, working with individuals within both IT and business units.
* Working on our customer facing high transaction web applications.
* Implementing of new web products and enhancing of existing applications.
* Doing n-tier, full stack software development.
* Development in the latest version of Visual Studio, ASP.NET and C#.
* 5+ years of experience doing full stack .NET Web development
* Ability to build applications that scale and are easy to maintain.
* Understanding of software architecture practice and patterns including: OOP/OOD, MVC.
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* Familiar with standard software design patterns, object oriented design and development principles
* Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and documentation
* Proficiency in a wide variety of software languages
* Understanding of relational database and operating systems
* Understands ramifications of configuration changes on company systems/operations.
* Knowledge of data privacy practices and laws
* Strong debugging skills
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.