Full Stack Software Engineer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DETAILS
Position- CW SoftwareEngineering (463863) Full Stack Developer
Duration- 12 months
You'll be working on our customer facing MyAccount (customer account portal) where customers can download their products, renew their products online, pay their bill, and a variety of other functions.
* Full-stack web development from UI to database.
* Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
* Designing/developing web software
* Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
* Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
* Collaborate with design, research, editorial, engineering, product management, marketing, and others to build awesome product experiences, establish solid engineering processes, and achieve strong business results
* Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
* 6+ years experience developing web applications w/JSP
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
* 6+ years experience with JSP, XML, REST, SOAP, Apache, JBoss and SOA architectures
* Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
* An ongoing demonstrated passion for learning new technologies