Full Stack Software Engineer, Service Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
JOB TITLE: Senior or Lead Full Stack Software Engineer, Service Cloud
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Salesforce Applications team has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality. Please submit your resume today!
* Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
* Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
* Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
* Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
* Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
* Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 6+ years of relevant experience in the job offered, or as a Senior/Lead Member of Technical Staff, Senior/Lead Software Application Developer, Senior/Lead Software Developer, Senior/Lead Software Engineer or related software development occupation.
* Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
* Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one object oriented programming language
* Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational database schema design
* Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience building highly scalable web applications.
* Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
* Master's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.