Full-time Maintenance Worker
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
This position is responsible for performing various skilled and semi-skilled duties in the repair and maintenance of buildings, equipment, machinery, and grounds.
* Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site.
* Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on heating and air conditioning system.
* Perform routine carpentry work in the repair and maintenance of buildings, offices, etc.
* Replace worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment, such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower.
* Operate snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
* Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site.
* Ensure all equipment is working correctly and under standards for recon department.
* Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
* Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
* Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., moving furniture, unloading and storing supplies, etc.
* May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* 1 to 3 years of maintenance experience required.
* Skill and knowledge to perform light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC repairs required.
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required.
* Good communication and organizational skills required.
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
* Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions, moving mechanical parts hazard, electric shock hazard, and toxic or caustic chemicals. Moderate noise level.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor