JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is an opportunity in the Greenlake, Seattle area with a great up-and-coming tech company. They are looking for a full stack application engineer and I think your background looks good for the role. Please let me know if you are interested by giving me a few time when I can reach out and a good phone number. Below is the job description.
We build a SaaS platform that enables our customers to engage with their customers in a personalized and hyper-targeted 1:1 manner, which reduces churn and drives customer loyalty across all channels throughout the digital ecosystem. Our customers include major consumer brands such as Macy's, AT&T, Coors Light, Miller Light and Chipolte Mexican Grill to name but a few.
Interested in hearing more
* Reflect on and inform all system design decisions with a focus on our major platforms.
* Design elegant systems and refine existing systems to be more so.
* Significantly contribute to architecting highly-reliable and scalable data and delivery solutions.
* Do what great generalists do: Be fluid and flexible and feel comfortable wearing many different hats
* Get things done.
* Work with an interesting and sometimes eccentric group of people.
* Help find and coach junior developers.
* At least attempt to set a new high score on Ms. Pacman.
* Adaptability and grit in the face of uncertainty.
At least five years' experience writing high-quality and testable Java or Ruby. Exposure to the other is required.
* Deep-rooted desire to understand Why instead of just How.
* Be comfortable on a Linux command line. (Our servers are a mix of Ubuntu and Amazon Linux and, sigh, some Windows Server in our personalization platform).
* Be comfortable with Git.
* Be comfortable with relational databases.