Functional Family Therapist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Berkshire Farm Center and Services for Youth
JOB DESCRIPTION*Are you passionate about changing the lives of children and families**
Come join a team that provides home, school and community based services to children and families in a therapeutic service environment.
This position is responsible for providing intensive home based family therapy services including strength-based assessments, treatment planning and coordination, family treatment, and discharge planning as well as intervention work with client support systems. The goal of the position is to implement services for the long-term, leading to positive outcomes for the youth and families served in our Prevention Program.
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
* Minimum of a Master s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related field
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience working with at risk youth and families
* Demonstrated decision-making, organizational and communication skills, both oral and written, including attention to detail
* Demonstrated knowledge of community resources and experience with developing relationships with schools, community partners, counties and agencies
* Ability to form engaging and therapeutic relationships with children and families
* Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
* A clean, valid driver s license is required. Local and regional travel is required daily; must have reliable transportation
* Ability to provide on-call coverage
* Flexible availability required including nights, weekends and holiday hours
* Demonstrated skills and working knowledge of MS Office programs