Functional Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Functional Test EngineerDescription:
- Worksunder minimal supervision, performs relatively routine tasks related to(functional, 508 Compliance, regression, performance, load, end-to-end,information assurance, integration, and security) testing of an ERP usingmanual and automated test tools.
- Writestest procedures.
- Investigatesand analyzes test failures.
- Buildsand maintains automated regression test suites and integrates them into buildprocesses.
- Workswith the Senior Test Lead to ensure test processes and procedures are followed.
- Writesdetailed test plans
- Developstest scenarios and test scripts
- Tracesrequirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integrationtest
- Ensuresfunctional and technical requirements are met through system testing,regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and securitytesting activities Designs, develops and executes reusable test cases andprocedures based on requirements relevant to automated test planning andcreation using HP Quality Center/HP ALMIdentifies, creates and secures testdata as necessary
- Performsfunctional administration, configuration, and utilization of testing tools
- Collects,tracks and reports test metrics and briefs leadership on test status
- Developsand maintains the Test Management Plan (TMP) that defines the approach,processes, and procedures that integrates with and supports the Government'sIntegrated Test and Evaluation (T&E) approach and Test and EvaluationMaster Plan (TEMP)
- Developsand maintains the Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM) withimbedded Testability Matrix that maps test methods and events, test scripts,scenarios, and test results to the applicable requirement, to includetest-related artifact changes
- Executedata validation process using DataStage
- Analyzedata validation and perform root cause analysis in Oracle database
- Bachelor'sdegree in Technology or related field with two to five years of softwaretesting experience
- Knowledgeof PeopleSoft versions 9.1/9.2
- Five toseven years of PeopleSoft HCM experience
- Strongexperience across the Human Resource module including Core HR, Self-Service,Global Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Enterprise LearningManagement (ELM)
- Abilityto develop and run PeopleSoft queries
- Experiencewith Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools
- Demonstratedexperience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment with understanding of testconcepts, methodologies and practices
- Experiencewith automated regression test scripts
- Experiencein Federal Government software testing
- Abilityto communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Abilityto attain active Secret clearance
- Knowledgeand experience with Oracle UPK and GRC Suite, and SQL
- Knowledgeof IBM InfoSphere DataStage /Abinitio
- Knowledgeof OBIEE
- Demonstratedexperience working with continuous integration environments
- Expertisewith HP Quality Center and the HP Application Life-Cycle Management Suite(Quality Center, Unified Functional Testing, Performance)
TSymmetry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Clearance Requirement:Location:Arlington, VA, VA, United StatesIndustry:Skills: