Fund Accountant Private Equity
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Wall Street Options
New York, NY
Private Equity firm with $6b in AUM accross equity investments in healthcare, communications / media, energy and industrial sectors. All of the funds are recorded using Investran
JOB TITLE: FUND ACCOUNTANT - (PRIVATE EQUITY FUND ANALYST / ASSOCIATE
* Work with Fund Controller on day-day fund accounting operations of 2 funds.
* Prepare capital calls and distributions
* Assist with the quarterly financial statements and year-end audit process
* Assist with preparation of quarterly reporting for internal entities including the GP and other co-invest entities
* Prepare responses to investor requests and other ad-hoc reporting
* Handle daily cash activities of funds and record corresponding journal entries
* All of the funds are recorded using Investran
* Accounting team will consist of 2 senior accountants (including this position), 2 Fund Controllers, Management Company Controller, Tax Manager, Controller and CFO
2+ years prior experience with public accounting or private equity fund or fund administrator - Experience with Investran is a plus
CPA is a plus