This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role will oversee accounting for the firm's alternative investment clients as well as managing complex accounting issues. This role will oversee a team and will report to a Director andor CEO.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Reviewing client financial statements, partner capital statements and other required financial reporting across multiple clients
* Providing technical accounting/industry knowledge to our clients
* Coordinating, managing and monitoring the external audit process
* Mentor team members in client service and technical knowledge
* Manage team's adherence to internal control policies and procedures
* Assist in business development, participate in meetings with potential clients
* Review partnership agreements in order to determine impact on financial reporting and partner capital accounting requirements.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
* CPAMBA required
* 6+ years experience in AccountingFinance, progressive Private Equity experience preferred
* Knowledge of partnership accounting
* US GAAP Expertise
* Supervisory experience preferred
* Advanced MS Excel knowledge
* Ability to manage the work of multiple clients
* Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
* Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
* Solid attention to detail
* Solid client relationship management skills
* Strong leadership skills