Fund Controller for Progressive Investment Firm
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDYNAMIC OPPORTUNITY FOR FUND CONTROLLER
Large progressive Investment firm with a focus in Real Estate, located in Los Angeles is looking for a Fund Controller to join their team due to extensive growth. The Fund Controller, will provide hands-on oversight for an assigned portfolio of funds and assets in the following areas: full cycle accounting, financial reporting, preparing management reports-including cash flow forecasting, flux/variance analysis; The successful candidate should ideally possess a strong operational understanding of funds, as well as solid knowledge in the Real estate industry, due to the need of interfacing directly with all stakeholders involved for the accounting close and investor relations.
* Manage all accounting and reporting related activities for the assigned funds
* Prepare and review financial statements, to meet investor and lender reporting requirements
* Prepare and present internal financial reporting, including but not limited to: Flux-variance analysis, budget/underwriting, cash-flow, fund & investment operations
* Work alongside FP&A to prepare cash flow projections
* Coordinate and fulfil ad-hoc requests for financial information with investor relations team
* BSdegree in Accounting or Finance related field
* Minimum 6 years of experience in fund management, asset management, financial services, financial analysis and / or investor reporting
* Provide GAAP, SEC expertise to the team, as well as GIPS
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
* Experience with other reporting and analysis tools is preferred, such as: SQL, Virtual Basic, VBA, data warehouse, Cognos, BI
* MBA, MSA, CPA, CFA preferred
* Big 4 and or other public accounting experience strongly preferred