Funder ( Encinitas )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
On Call Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTIONEncinitas area mortgage company has immediate need for an experienced Funder.
* Review of closing and compliance documents to determine accuracy, proper execution and completeness.
* Review final conditions provided to determine they meet requirements and either sign off or recondition if not satisfactory
* Verify Hazard Insurance fulfills requirements
* Verify Demand is current
* Verify Impounds collected are accurate
* Review final Hud-1 to determine it is accurate and all fees reflect properly
* Coordinate with Underwriter on conditions they may need to review
* Coordinate final purchase and delivery of collateral with Accounting Dept. and warehouse
* Confirm loan will be purchased by commitment date or refer to manager for negotiation
* Prioritizes file review as directed by management according to purchase, refi, lock expiration, program, etc.
* Independent management of assigned pipeline
* Written and verbal communication of outstanding conditions
* Balance and Wire funds
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Funding experience with conventional and government loans - minimum 2years
* Minimum of 4years funding experience
* Excellent customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively with external customers and internal staff both oral and written.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
* Detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy
* Doc prep and compliance experience
* Willingness to work overtime as needed
* VA & FHA Experience
* 203k a plus but not required
* Doc Magic
* Paperless environment.
* Must have a High School Degree
* Proficient in Word and Excel