This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Los Gatos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Responsible for requesting accurate and timely fundings for all mortgage loans.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Prioritize loans based on loan type and closing dates listed on funding reports
* Pull work via tasking system
* Determine additional steps needed by looking up information in Encompass system
* Work with Escrow Officers to verify wire instructions and disbursement date and to obtain any missing information
* Confirm all information has been updated in system and that loan is ready to fund and submit for funding
* Communicate any changes to the loan via email to the Loan Processor, Closer, Funding Supervisor and Loan Processing Supervisor, maintaining copies of such communication in system notes.
* Monitor incoming emails in Closing/Funding inbox and address as needed
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to stay motivated and focused while completing repetitive yet business critical function
* Must have excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with Escrow Officers and Team Players
* Good judgment and decision making ability required
* Must have excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, market driven work environment
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Must have experience working in a windows based environment
* No physical demands
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* No travel required
* Ability to work additional hours or alternative shift in order to meet business needs and essential functions of the job
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status