Funding Specialist Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
In this key position, you will have ongoing interaction with our vendor relations community. In addition, you will develop and maintain working relationships with employees in a variety of roles, including Credit, Sales, Vendor Service Specialist Client Services and Legal
* Quality control Lease Documents in an expedient manner to prepare for funding.
* Place and take Lessee Verification calls.
* Maintain reporting for daily follow-up.
* Maintain open lines of communication to provide Vendor's and Sales with regular updates regarding status.
* Provide Superior customer service to Vendors, Lessees and Co-workers.
* Ensure accuracy in funding totals and distribution.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Bachelor's degree or 2-4 years' experience working directly with customers in a lending or customer service environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
* Skilled at working with urgency and deadlines, handling time sensitive material to ensure turn-around times meet requirements.
* Ability to identify inconsistencies and problem solve with minimal direction.
* Excellent customer service skills with the ability to foster positive relationships with customers and co-workers.
10:30 am - 7:00 pm EST
_TimePayment is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved._