This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
The Oracle Fusion Administrator provides system, technology, infrastructure and process analysis in support of the business strategy. This role will provide a subject matter expert for all current and future Fusion Middleware Activities that are critical to Select Comfort s core applications.
* Provides issues/needs analysis and solution recommendation/implementation relative to Fusion Middleware administration and scale it accordingly for High Availability.
* Work directly with in-house and Oracle Support Engineers to resolve issues
* Manage and provide Oracle best practices for the current and future environments to support ongoing and future projects.
* Develop and document processes for troubleshooting, engagement, escalation, etc., with our application team partners and External clients.
* Monitor Infrastructure and Application performance using OEM 12c and involve in Performance tuning activities.
* Completes incident and work orders assigned to the Fusion Administration group within the designated time frame works with other Application groups and support teams to install, configure and document Middleware products for Projects as needed.
* Assist Sr. Administrators and Application Support as needed.
* Provide on-call, emergency or implementation support outside of normal scheduled hours as needed
* 8 to 10 years of experience in the IT industry
* Bachelor s degree in IS, CS or related field or equivalent experience required.
* 5+ years of experience with Oracle SOA/Fusion middleware.
* Configure OEM 12c for Monitoring knowledge on OHS webservers is a plus.
* Experience with Linux/Solaris
* Experience with OSB, AIA framework.
* Experience with Siebel and UCM implementations a plus.
* Requires Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently or within a group
* Must be able to influence decisions by identifying risks and opportunities
* Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
* Minimal travel. Extended weekend and evening work may be required for production support, during implementations and to meet project deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).