GC Curriculum Manager/Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Gas Chromatography Curriculum Manager and Customer Education Developer
The Customer Education and Consulting Solutions business is seeking a dynamic scientist to join our team. In this role you will be the global point person for GC training development. Use your technical expertise to be the focal point for development of customer facing technical solutions. Apply your industry knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our customers strategic business goals to identify, develop, and deliver technical training solutions for Agilent GC instrumentation, techniques and workflows. You will collaborate closely with customers, contractors, and internal organizations to design, develop, and facilitate the transition of customer learning solutions to the global delivery teams while maintaining oversight of training quality and customer acceptance. You will also deliver online and virtual training to our customers globally.
* Designs and develops education solutions for instructor-led and virtual training using instructional design principles. Training material may include laboratories, lectures, eLearning modules, eManuals, assessments, videos, webinars, and animations.
* Collaborates with a cross-functional team of experts to determine appropriate curriculum and course content including product support, product managers, regional specialists, customers, and industry leaders.
* Adheres to training development standards, guidelines and quality requirements as indicated by the ECS product life cycle.
* Maintains a high level of technical expertise.
* Project manages education product development with vendors and consultants.
* Supports the deployment of courses to the local delivery organizations to ensure seamless transition from R&D to delivery.
* Delivers select training through a variety of mediums including video and virtual modalities.
* Leads and participates in various projects to support improvements in the development and delivery function of the customer education business, i.e. testing new forms of virtual delivery.
* Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; 5+ years minimum relevant experience, with typically 7 to 10 years of practical experience.
* Post-graduate and/or certification / license may be required.
* Proven proficiency in the operation of Agilent GC/MS platforms.
* Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Proven lecture & presentations skills both in a classroom environment and virtually are required.
* Previous supervisory experience such as team lead or project lead is desired.
* Video submission of instructing style may be required, if selected for final interview.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.