GMP Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGMP PROGRAM MANAGER
SBM Site Services is hiring a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Program Manager for our facility in Minneapolis. The GMP Manager is responsible for managing activities within the assigned areas in the GMP program. This includes the company employees and other temporary employees engaged in the program. Inspects areas, equipment, and working conditions to ensure compliance with sanitation, OSHA regulations and site specific SOPs. Focus will be on any and all necessary planning, supervision, budgeting, safety management, vendor and supply contacts, customer relations and other high level managerial or supervisory responsibilities. In addition, program development, education, training, promotion, and reporting are key components of the position.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops work schedules to ensure adequate service.
* Prepares schedules for service personnel, assigns personnel to routes.
* Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment for program compliance, i.e. safety, quality, and service.
* Audits and maintains inventories supplies and equipment.
* Investigates new and promotes improved equipment and methods.
* Reviews customer requests for service to ascertain cause for service request, type of malfunction, and address with manager.
* Implements organization policies and goals.
* Facilitate budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made.
* Inspects plant and evaluates use of space and facilities.
* Assists with plans, budgets, and schedule modifications including cost estimates bid sheets and contracts.
* Participate in the development of long-range plans, conceptual designs, and capital outlay requirements for program/process improvements.
* Assists with coordination of program specifications, requirements for proposals and contracts, and associated documents.
* Collects data for preparing estimates, labor hours, expenses, and other metrics.
* Maintain a safe work environment for self and employees.
* Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, such as, FLSA, OSHA, ADA, etc.
* Directs supervisory management engaged in support of facilities programs.
* Acts as liaison between company, customers, clients, employees, and subcontractors.
* Maintains contract and contractor status databases.
* Reviews correspondence concerning contractors and responds as appropriate.
* Establishes and maintains contact with contractors to ensure the smooth working of the contract process.
* Conduct and attend meetings to communicate top down, and bottom up on a consistent real time basis, with customers, clients, and employees.
* Assist with human resource concerns and issues.
* Travel will be required for this position for multiple site programs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Degree with 2+ years' experience or B.A. or B.S. degree with 1+ years' experience in environment, management, urban planning and/or facilities operations is preferred
* Willing to train the right candidate in the following areas:
-FDA regulations/corrective action procedures
* Excellent communication skills are critical
* MS Office proficient and able to populate web based data systems is required
The annual salary range for this position is $60 - $65K.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SBM is an international company providing facilities support services to some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality service and cost savings solutions with the least environmental impact possible has launched SBM into the top one percent of service providers in the facilities maintenance industry. Today, SBM services more than 350 million square feet throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America, with plans to expand globally in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is one-fourth the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
SBM is an EEO employer.